Monday, January 31, 2011

Its been awhile

Ok, so I just realized that is has been a full month since I have updated my blog. I have been really busy with work, training and freelancing. Which is a good thing when you look at the economic problems and the people out there without a job. So I am grateful for all the work I have. And training has been going very good, thanks Scott!

In the past month I also realized that I haven't been outside on my bike since the last blog posting. So Sunday I went out for a ride outside. I went from looking at my computer screen watching episode after episode of The Office.

To looking at the snow covered back roads on my mountain bike. It was a good change of pace but I thought the roads were going to be plowed and I forgot how cold it is out there, my feet froze!

Another good thing that I have been working on is this www.justinpiontek.com. It has been something that I have been working on for a while but thinking about doing for months. It will be the place were I post all of my work as a Graphic Artist, there is also a blog on it to. I still have to try to figure out how to link to to, for now I will keep this one up to date. Stay tuned for The Bike Hub Specialized Cycling Team Kits that we have been working on for a while now, I'm pretty excited to get those in hand.

It has been a good month of base training, can't wait to get out on the trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment